The Business Process Management (BPM) platform Xpert.ivy enables IT professionals to build a flexible, service-oriented system architecture that can be adapted quickly to changing processes and emerging department needs.
Process Management Xpert.ivy
In order to operate successfully in dynamic markets, companies need to constantly adapt their processes to new requirements.
To enable departments to address these changes, IT is required to support processes with flexible solutions. At the same time, stable operation must be guaranteed at all times and investments protected.
The Business Process Management (BPM) suite Xpert.ivy bridges the gap between business and IT. It combines application-related issues and organizational understanding of process management in a single platform.
Xpert.ivy for the Department
• Do you dream of a customized IT solution that responds flexibly to the individual circumstances of your business – without extensive investment in terms of your existing system?
• Does your wish list include a solution that allows you to take into account quality, deadlines and conditions, and to simultaneously monitor them in real-time?
• Are you looking for a solution that provides you with a complete overview of current activities and the workload of your team, while at the same time allowing you to compare processing times?
• Do you imagine a solution whose ultimate goal is to give you more flexibility in systematically adapting to new conditions or process changes?
• Do you hope that there is a solution that gives you all of that, and that can be implemented and put into operation quickly and easily?
• Stop dreaming of the future, because with Xpert.ivy 5.0, it has already arrived! From large banks to SMEs in the most diverse industries: Hundreds of satisfied customers agree that Xpert.ivy is the perfect solution – process-oriented, flexible and location-independent.
Xpert.ivy for IT Professionals
Those who want to develop software solutions based on Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), are often also interested in Business Process Management (BPM). This is because although the loosely-coupled SOA blocks have a functional structure, the process in which the tasks are completed is undefined. Graphical process modeling with Xpert.ivy allows you to easily define and monitor the order of execution of technical components and different systems.
In addition to these classical core features of a BPM platform, Xpert.ivy enables the development of complex applications, since it is built on the world’s most widely used integrated development environment, Eclipse. This allows the development environment to be adapted to the needs of IT departments and flexibly extended. It also allows existing solutions and interfaces, whether developed internally or purchased, to be integrated and to continue to be used. Existing investments are optimally positioned and protected.
In addition to the powerful Java-based ULC components that constituted the core library for user interface development up to version 4, the new version 5.0 of Xpert.ivy takes a new direction, thus perfectly realizing the trend towards shifting complex applications to the web browser.
Technically, this is achieved by using JavaServer Faces (JSF) and PrimeFaces. This move towards web standards enables developers to use extensive standard graphics libraries. The development of modern, cross-platform web interfaces and their adaptation to changing business processes for mobile and static devices is almost reduced to a mere formality.
The SOA-based architecture enables the smooth integration of Xpert.ivy with CRM, DMS and ERP systems. The use of web-based interfaces allows content, functions and processes from these systems to be presented to suppliers, partners and/or customers in a specific context. This is done according to contemporary design principles in web portals, without allowing direct access to these mission critical systems.
Xpert.ivy 5.0 is the key to a process-oriented and modern world, and offers flexibility, location independence, technological innovation and design.